Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple easy way to jazz up homemade ranch dressing from the packet!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon lawry's garlic powder (NOT garlic salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Prepare mix according to package directions.
- Before mixing, add garlic and pepper (more or less to taste).
- Mix well and chill.
Followed this exactly, even down to the Lawley's Seasoned Salt. This was easy to put together, and tasted just perfect on top of nice, cold, lettuce leaves and crunchy cucumbers. A must try!