Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A stain of indeterminate color and unknown origin appeared on my kitchen sink the other day, and I found this amazing remedy in Clean House Clean Planet (by Karen Logan).
- Wet the stain with some of the lime juice.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Add enough more lime juice to make the salt into a paste.
- Leave it sit for several hours or overnight.
- Rub and rinse.
- Is the stain gone?.
- If it's not, try repeating.
- You can add a bit of flour if the stain is on a vertical surface to make it stick.
- Works well on rust and other stains.
This is great!. Since you are not eating it, the salt didn't bother me and believe it or not salt is still purchased inexpensively here.
Great remedy, but I'm really here to comment on the nutrition fact panel on the right. HAVE SOME SALT, MAMA!! *rofl*