Recipe by Meredith K.
A stain of indeterminate color and unknown origin appeared on my kitchen sink the other day, and I found this amazing remedy in Clean House Clean Planet (by Karen Logan).
Directions See How It's Made
- Wet the stain with some of the lime juice.
- Sprinkle liberally with salt.
- Add enough more lime juice to make the salt into a paste.
- Leave it sit for several hours or overnight.
- Rub and rinse.
- Is the stain gone?.
- If it's not, try repeating.
- You can add a bit of flour if the stain is on a vertical surface to make it stick.
- Works well on rust and other stains.