Recipe by princess buttercup
A healthy dense/fudgie chocolate treat. I like the brownie mix with the chocolate chunks.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
I used Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix, and added a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. These were good, very dense, although the peanut butter was kind of funky. Maybe because I used natural peanut butter, it got clumpy and dry on top. But it tasted good!
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix pumpkin and brownie mix. (easiest with a wooden spoon).
- Pour into greased/Pam'ed 9x9 pan.
- Warm peanut butter in microwave. 30 seconds or so. Stir.
- Pour/drizzle on top of brownie. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. (you can "feel" when done -- it firms up,check middle).
- If you double use a 9x13 pan and bake 45 minutes.
- Cool on counter.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.