Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These nachos defy description--they turn out fluffy and melt in mouth. I saw this on FoodNetwork and thought "nothing special" till I made them--omg! The best! Try it, you will love it! I don't remember exact measurements, so do your thing.
- 4 cups nacho corn chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Mexican blend, or your fav)
- Layer chips in 9x13 for toaster oven or cookie sheet for oven.
- Top each chip with 1 teaspoons refried beans.
- Next, top each with 1 teaspoons cream cheese.
- Next,top each wit 1 teaspoons Mexican blend shredded cheese (or cheddar).
- Place under broiler till cheese melts (very few minutes--keep a close watch).
- Can top with your fav salsa, guacamole, chopped chives, etc.
These were a great snack to make while watching football today. VERY easy and versatile. I didnt have corn chips, but I did have tortilla scoops. I didnt have mexican blend cheese, so I just used shredded cheddar and I topped each with a jalapeno slice. VERY YUMMY