Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
sensational crab dip with an absolutely great taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 3 fresh green onions with tops, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and picked
- Spray a small slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoned salt, and worchestshire sauce, and mix well with a fork.
- Stir in sherry, onions, and crabmeat and spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 1 1/2 -2 hours and stir once half way through.
Great dip. I did make a couple of changes. I am watching my mom's shellfish intake so I substituted the imitation crab and actually this worked very well. We loved the dip. I also don't have a small crockpot so I baked the dip in small casserole dishes at 325 for 30 minutes. Used regular worchestershire sauce. It was sooo good with nachos....the scoop kind so you can get alot of dip on one chip, lol. I liked the texture and would imagine it would be even creamier if done in the crockpot. Thanks for sharing.
Made recipe exactly as listed in my mini sauce and dip crock-pot. It turned out great. I love this stuff, will make this one over and over again. Thanks for sharing.
Crab dip is one of our faves, but many recipes turn out to be very greasy. This one is just right. I don't have a small crockpot, so I baked the dip as suggested by Jackie. Added a dash of cayenne, and we loved it!