Cook1 hr 30 mins
You can substitute ground beef in this meatloaf recipe, if you wish. But you save the calories by using ground chicken. This recipe has a great flavour, texture and aroma!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken and bread crumbs in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cut the carrot& onion into chunks and add to blender.
- Add the remaining 7 ingredients to the blender.
- Process in blender until carrot is very fine.
- Pour blender mixture over meat mixture.
- Mix very well using your hands.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place in lightly greased 9" X 13" pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for one hour.
- Remove foil& continue baking for 15-30 minutes, until loaf is cooked through.