1/6 Photos of Unbelievable Chicken Meatloaf
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
You can substitute ground beef in this meatloaf recipe, if you wish. But you save the calories by using ground chicken. This recipe has a great flavour, texture and aroma!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine chicken and bread crumbs in large bowl.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Cut the carrot& onion into chunks and add to blender.
- 5Add the remaining 7 ingredients to the blender.
- 6Process in blender until carrot is very fine.
- 7Pour blender mixture over meat mixture.
- 8Mix very well using your hands.
- 9Form mixture into a loaf and place in lightly greased 9" X 13" pan.
- 10Cover with foil and bake for one hour.
- 11Remove foil& continue baking for 15-30 minutes, until loaf is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unbelievable Chicken Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 477.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g