Recipe by SuzieQue
Kids and adults alike love this dish! Its easy and its so delicious. I've been making it since college days (1966) friends still request it!
Top Review by susannahblack
There is something I just don't get. It never ceases to amaze me how someone can totally dismantle a recipe until it is nothing like the original and they say things like I used so and so because I didn't have such and such (a main ingredient) and I omitted thus and such and THEN they go on to rate the original recipe. How does that work? I really wish someone would explain it to me.
- 6 bone in chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup white rice (not instant)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Add the rice and all three soups.
- Mix well.
- This will look like a gloppy mess at this point but thats how it should look.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of the soup mixture and season with paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350 oven for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes.