Recipe by DrGaellon
Copied from allrecipes.com to keep my collection in one place.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
This really is unbelievable chicken. I loved, loved, loved this simple recipe. The marinade flavor really comes through in the finished product. I marinated mine overnight and then threw the chicken on the grill when I got home from work. So easy.
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non-reactive container, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours or overnight. (A large zip-top bag works great; just turn the bag over once or twice during marinating.).
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, or preheat your broiler.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade. Place chicken on the prepared grill or under broiler, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.