Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
these disappear very quickly so make lots. They freeze well too, and can be reheated in the microwave. Got this from an Appetizer Cookbook
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese or 4 cups jalapeno jack cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (or other crispy cereal, just make sure it is fresh for better crunch)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and stir in, working with hands to make a soft dough.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Place on an UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 mins 350°F.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
These are horrible. To much flour. No crisp at all. I made these just like the recipe said. Bland! YUK!
These look like cheese cookies and are a delightful snack or appetizer.
These are so good. I can't stop eating them. Be sure to use sharp cheddar for the best flavour