Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the ONE! It will top all your other spinach dip recipes and will receive rave reviews! If you have the time, use fresh spinach...it makes it so much better! Also, you could cut down the cheese a bit without sacrificing the dish, but I think that's what makes it great!
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped fine
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded,divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh romano cheese, grated
- Combine all except 1/2 cup monterey jack and spread into a well greased 1 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and raw vegetables.