Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Whenever my husband's aunt serves this at family party, I literally CANNOT stay away from it. Be careful, friends, this one is addictive.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild chiles, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup swiss cheese, divided (mozzarella can be used, too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup Swiss or mozzarella.
- Pour into a baking dish and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
My family uses this recipe.. except we use all Mozzarella and no parmesan/swiss. Yum!
It was good, but, as with all artichoke dips, it was too salty.