Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a pasta salad that is a big hit everywhere we take it. It was given to me by my mother-in-law - Kris. It is simple, but it has to be made the night before. You really can't go wrong with this one!
- 1 (16 ounce) box vermicelli
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento pepper, drained
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes, well, well drained
- cook pasta as directed on box.
- ** make sure everything is well drained.
- ** make sure onion and green pepper are diced very small (I run it thru a food processor because you can make it smaller than you can with your hands).
- mix everything together in large bowl (easiest to mix with your hands).
- refridgerate for 24 hours before serving.
Made for Fall PAC 2007. We enjoyed this pasta salad. It was very different from the pasta salad I "noramlly make" but had a great taste. Next time I will add cucumbers to it also. Made as written except I used angel hair pasta instead of vermicelli as that is what I had. This makes a lot.