Recipe by Mayniac May Family
This is a pasta salad that is a big hit everywhere we take it. It was given to me by my mother-in-law - Kris. It is simple, but it has to be made the night before. You really can't go wrong with this one!
Top Review by bmcnichol
Made for Fall PAC 2007. We enjoyed this pasta salad. It was very different from the pasta salad I "noramlly make" but had a great taste. Next time I will add cucumbers to it also. Made as written except I used angel hair pasta instead of vermicelli as that is what I had. This makes a lot.
- 1 (16 ounce) box vermicelli
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimento pepper, drained
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes, well, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- cook pasta as directed on box.
- ** make sure everything is well drained.
- ** make sure onion and green pepper are diced very small (I run it thru a food processor because you can make it smaller than you can with your hands).
- mix everything together in large bowl (easiest to mix with your hands).
- refridgerate for 24 hours before serving.