Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was what I always had my mom make me for my birthday or any other special occasion. High in fat and flavor!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On the stove, boil chicken breasts until done.
- Melt 2 T buter in saucepan. Stir in flour, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is bubbly and onion is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in cream, water, bouillion and worcestorshire sauce.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir one minute.
- Pour chicken and sauce into 13 by nine inch pan.
- Cover and back for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of white or brown rice.
Very good and very low in carbs. thank you for posting