Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is easier than anything else. I used to make 2 to 3 of this cake (of 8" in size) in a day for friends and colleagues.
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 325 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 3 teaspoons gelatin (melted in 1/4 cup of boiling water)
- 200 g white chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Oreo cookies (more if you prefer)
- Rub the cookie crumbs wih the butter until they clump together and have the texture of wet/damp sand.
- Press the mixture onto the base of an 8" springform pan and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
- For the filling, cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour in whip cream and continue mixing until mixtured is thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Fold in gelatine and melted white chocolate together. Mix them well to incorporate but don't beat too much for too long.
- Finally you can either mix in the crushed Oreos into the cheese mixture then pour them into the lined springform pan OR you can pour a third of the mixture into the prepared springform pan and layer with the crushed Oreos and finish it off with the cheese mixture layer.
This is reeeeeeeally delicious!! Very easy to do. Thanks Tyiana!
I'm gonna rate this one 5!!