Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This an old recipe from a Vancouver newspaper - I haven't made them for many years and cannot remember how many the recipe makes so the amount is apprx.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 marshmallows, cut quite small
- 1 cup fine coconut (sweetened)
- 1 cup dates, pitted,chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 2 ounces green cherries, chopped
- 2 ounces red cherries, chopped
- crushed corn flakes
- Mix all the ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into 3/4" balls, roll in the crushed cornflakes.
- Store in a tin with waxed paper between layers.