I got this recipe from my mother. I have been making it myself for the last 18 years and my family just adores it. It is a christmas tradition in our house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling (blueberry works well also)
- 1Blend creamcheese and icing sugar well.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine whipcream and vanilla till soft peaks.
- 3Add whipcream mixture to creamcheese mixture and beat well.
- 4Set aside and prepare crust.
- 5Combine graham crumbs and sugar.
- 6Add melted butter.
- 7Press into the bottom of a 9 or 10 inch springform pan, or into a 10 inch pie plate going up the sides a bit.
- 8Pour filling into crust.
- 9Add your topping and chill for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unbaked Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.0
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.5 mg
- Sodium 316.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g