Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Burgers can be boring. Try these for a change. Zippy and yummy!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, minced (white part only)
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese slices.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Grill and add cheese in the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Toast buns and serve.