1/3 Photos of Un-Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole ( Crock Pot )
3 hrs 30 mins
Pa. Hiker's Note:
Easy to pack for lunches. I make a batch ahead of time, freeze them into servings, then take one to work for a good home-made lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large green peppers, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb hot sausage
- 1 lb sweet sausage
- 32 ounces stewed tomatoes or 32 ounces diced tomatoes
- 32 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Brown sausage then place in slow cooker.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, except for the cheese.
- 3Cook, covered, 3 hours on high, or 6 hours on low.
- 4Sprinkle cheddar cheese and cook another 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Un-Stuffed Bell Pepper Casserole ( Crock Pot )
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.1
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 2735.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 39.7 g