1/1 Photo of Un-Rolled Cabbage Rolls
1 hr 20 mins
An easy casserole with half the work of the real thing.... no rolling !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Par-boil cabbage to soften, then drain.
- 2Cook ground beef and onion in large no-stick skillet,.
- 3Season to taste and add rice to mixture.
- 4Use no-stick spray on a 9x13 casserole dish, layer 1/2 cabbage.
- 5Spread beef and rice mixture on top of cabbage.
- 6Cover with remaining cabbage.
- 7Combine pasta sauce and water.Season to taste.
- 8Pour evenly over casserole.
- 9Cover dish with foil.
- 10Bake in 350*F oven for 45 minutes.
- 11Add extra water to keep it saucy. Check that rice is tender.
- 12Uncover & continue baking up to 15 minute until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Un-Rolled Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 97.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free Italian herb seasoning
tomato and basil pasta sauce