1/5 Photos of Un-Fried Potato Latkes
Not very traditional, but good for those who want to celebrate Chanukah and still keep to their diets (the words Chanukah and diet usually cancel each other out).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brush 2 baking sheets with 1 tsp oil each.
- 3Loosely grate potatoes and onion in food processor and place in large mixing bowl.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Add flour and onion and mix well.
- 6Mix in eggs and 1 tsp oil.
- 7Spoon out the batter onto baking sheets and flattern slightly.
- 8with oven racks in lower and middle positions, bake until brown on the bottom (about 10 minutes).
- 9Turn and bake another 5 or until brown.
- 10Garnish liberally with chives and serve with sour cream or non-fat yogurt.
- 11(Soy versions of these milk-based products will work also).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Un-Fried Potato Latkes
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 626.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: