Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Baking these fries instead of frying them and using KRAFT Light House Italian Dressing and KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping gives you a savings of 285 calories, 20 g of fat and 4 g of saturated fat per serving when compared to the same amount of fast-food french fries. From Kraft Foods
- 680.38 g baking potatoes (about 3)
- 59.14 ml Kraft light zesty italian dressing
- 59.14 ml dry parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- WASH potatoes; pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick sticks; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- SPREAD potatoes into single layer on large baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray potatoes with additional cooking spray.
- BAKE 22 to 24 minute or until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, turning after 12 minute.
OK, so I obviously didn't make fries with this recipe! I thought I had enough big potatoes but I didn't so the new red potatoes worked in a pinch. I really like the flavour from the Italian dressing and you can't go wrong with Parmesan! I did have to cook them longer. Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks stitchoholic! :)
Very nice! I liked the flavor of the dressing and the parmesan cheese. Easy enough to make and they looked nice too. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.