Recipe by pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!
Baked with the taste of fried. Out of Home Cooking magazine. I omitted the parmesan and thyme, and used seasoned bread crumbs and green onion potato chips...YUM!
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb fish fillet (walleye, perch, roughy, haddock)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500*. Grease a baking dish that will accomodate the fish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs in dish.
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine potato chips, parmesan and thyme.
- Dip fish into milk, them in chip mixture. Place on top of breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered 12-14 minutes till fish flakes.