Recipe by Puppeteer
This recipe morphed into existence as I looked to create some healthy snacks for my child and myself during my pregnancy. These are flour-less and sweetened only with honey! They turned out soooo good!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup carob powder
- 1 cup arrowroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ground up toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup ground up toasted walnuts
- 1 cup desiccated unsweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place first four ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend well.
- Add carob powder and continue blending.
- In a separate bowl, mix the arrowroot powder, salt, pumpkin seeds and walnuts.
- Blend wet and dry ingredients.
- Add coconut to the whole shebang and blend until incorporated.
- Pour/spread mixture into a buttered 9 inch by 9 inch container.
- Check at 25 minutes -- will probably need a bit more time, but be safe.