comfort food at its best! I love this meal, expecially with a house salad and some toasty garlic bread, yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef (90% lean or higher)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 30% low-sodium tomato soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans water
- 8 ounces dried ziti pasta (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pint low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
- 1Place a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the beef and cook, breaking up the large pieces, until the meat is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain excess fat.
- 4Add the tomato soup, water, ziti, basil, garlic powder, and onion powder and stir until well blended.
- 5Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce the heat and cook, covered, at a low boil, until the ziti is tender, about 25 minutes.
- 6Stir occasionally.
- 7Stir in the mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese.
- 8Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Un-Baked One Pot Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.4 mg
- Sodium 1013.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 63.0 g