Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 350 g cooked puff pastry
- 1 liter fresh milk
- 3 g cinnamon
- 100 g sultanas
- 50 g sliced almonds
- 300 g whipped cream
- 250 g sugar
- Boil milk in a large pot.
- Add sugar to it.
- Mix the cinnamon powder, sultanas and almond flakes together into the milk.
- Bring the milk to a boil again.
- Break the baked puff pastry into small pieces.
- Arrange it in a baking mould.
- Pour the hot milk on the broken puff pastry.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top of the puff pastry to cover the surface of the mould completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 210 degrees Celsius.
- When the cream turns brown on top, remove it from the oven and serve hot.
i did this for a project and everyone liked it
wonderful...cant wait to share it with my friends and family
This was an excellent dish, Charishma! I made a single serving of this dessert and enjoyed it much. I'm not sure how the cream is supposed to look after baking, but mine melted down into the pastry and browned very slightly on top. The pastry absorbed all the milk and some of the raisins turned crunchy. Overall, a very nice dish to make for a change. Thanks for posting the recipe!