- 350 g cooked puff pastry
- 1 liter fresh milk
- 3 g cinnamon
- 100 g sultanas
- 50 g sliced almonds
- 300 g whipped cream
- 250 g sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil milk in a large pot.
- Add sugar to it.
- Mix the cinnamon powder, sultanas and almond flakes together into the milk.
- Bring the milk to a boil again.
- Break the baked puff pastry into small pieces.
- Arrange it in a baking mould.
- Pour the hot milk on the broken puff pastry.
- Pipe the whipped cream on top of the puff pastry to cover the surface of the mould completely.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 210 degrees Celsius.
- When the cream turns brown on top, remove it from the oven and serve hot.