Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
If you are a fan of Nutella, then you will probably like this.
Top Review by Boomette
This hot chocolate has a great taste and it's creamy a lot. But after a few sips, it's kind of too sweet for our taste. So I'd try to use half amount of nutella. I omitted the arrowroot cause I didn't have it. Thanks Ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Basement tag game
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the half-and-half in a saucepan over medium heat until you begin to see bubbles along the side.
- Add in the Nutella; whisking until smooth.
- Whisk in the arrowroot; let the mixture come to a boil; remove from the heat.
- Dollop a small amount of additional Nutella into 6 demitasse cups.
- Pour the hot mixture into the cups; serve with demitasse spoons for scooping out the Nutella in the bottom of each cup.