Got this recipe off of "All Things Donair". Posting it here for safe-keeping. Note: Cooking time is setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir canned milk and garlic powder until mixed.
- 2Add vinegar and continue mixing.
- 3You really need to stir for a long time to get the condensed milk and vinigar mixed properly. Do not be alarmed. Stirring this recipe for a long time will not make it thin. Leave set for a few minutes and you will be able to turn the bowl upside down and none of it will pour out.
- 4Please note, the amount of sauce provided in this recipe will likely last two servings at most (if used properly). I find that the sauce can be made in larger batches and survives an unnaturally long time in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultra-Thick Sauce Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g