1/4 Photos of Ultra Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is my twist on a recipe called "award winning chocolate chip cookies". These cookies are perfect-- they stay soft for days (that is, if they last that long)!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar or 1/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup M&M's or 1/2 cup Reese's pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. Sift together the flours and baking soda, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Slowly blend in the flour mixture followed by the rolled oats. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and M&M's or Reese's.
- 3Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn golden. Cool on wire rack.
- 4*Note: can use any flavor instant pudding, and sugar-free versions as well. My favorite is one package vanilla and one package butterscotch, but I've also used pistachio and added green food coloring for St. Patrick's Day.
- 5*Note: the measurements on the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and M&M's or Reese's are just estimates--- I usually just pour some in and stir, then add more as needed.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultra Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 209.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g