Recipe by Lainey6605
True chocolate fans will love this intensely flavored hot chocolate.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
What AN OUTSTANDING HOT CHOCOLATE ~ We really enjoyed this particular combo of chocolates! Fortunately for me my other half went to work after only 1 cup, & I was able to enjoy the rest of it all morning long! This is definitely one of those recipes I'll be making often! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Gimme 5 tag]
- 4 cups half-and-half or 4 cups light cream or 4 cups whole milk
- 3 -4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 -4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark corn syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy 2 quart saucepan, combine half-and-half, light cream, or whole milk; chopped semisweet chocoate; and chopped bittersweet chocolate.
- Stir in corn syrup.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- To serve, pour hot chocolate mixture into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.