1/8 Photos of Ultra Moist Cheese Cupcakes
These cupcakes are my kids favorite snack to bring in their lunch boxes. They are so good that even the teachers would write me a letter requesting the recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and extract.
- 3Pour in flour mixture in thirds adding 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk in between (beginning and ending with flour mixture.).
- 4Add in grated Velveeta and blend well.
- 5Put in muffin cups 3/4 cup full only.
- 6Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake in 350 oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Stays moist for 1 week in room temperature (covered in tight lid container).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultra Moist Cheese Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: