1/2 Photos of Ultra Low Fat Chicken-Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Tina A's Note:
Another favorite from "More Fat Free & Ultra Low Fat Recipes from Doris' Kitchen" by Doris Cross in Stillwater, OK. I have never tried the gravy myself. If you follow the instructions the chicken is yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 2 cups corn flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1Lightly pound chicken breasts with table knife handle until they are thinner, larger and lightly tenderized.
- 2Dip in egg white and roll in crushed corn flakes.
- 3In skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, brown and cook over medium-low heat 5-6 minutes on each side. (Will burn easily; keep heat fairly low.) Turn only once. When chicken is done, remove from skillet.
- 4Add flour to skillet and brown over medium heat, stirring occasionally. This will burn easily. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- 5In medium bowl, combine remaining gravy ingredients. Using a whisk, with skillet still removed from heat, add gravy liquid while stirring. Return to heat, whisk and stir until gravy thickens. Serve gravy spooned over chicken. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultra Low Fat Chicken-Fried Chicken With Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 525.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: