Recipe by homefarmBDG
Pancakes for the low carb eater. These are perfect for filling the desire for carbs and sweets when you eat them with some butter and No Sugar syrup.
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (the first 5).
- Separately whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Mix the two together, add water if needed to get the consistency for the pancakes you prefer (thick or thin).
- Fry in a skillet. These are a bit different then regular pancakes, and need more time to cook and solidify before flipping. Be careful because they tend to fall apart (no flour and all), so flip carefully.
- Enjoy with some butter and No Sugar syrup.