Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pancake Mix for the low/no carb eater.
Make and share this Ultra Low-Carb Pancake Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (the first 5).
- Then separately whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Then mix the two together, adding water as needed to get the consistency for the type of pancakes you like, thicker or thinner.
- Fry in a skillet, and flip when needed.
- This type of pancake is more apt to fall apart (lack of flour and all) so allow to cook a little longer than usual before flipping. And when flipping be careful.