Recipe by Audrey M
This taste wonderful !
Top Review by ladypit
The end result from this recipe is a lovely light fruit dip. Only problem was I was not sure what size container of cool-whip it called for. I had a large one, so I only used half and that seemed to work well. I served it was strawberries and will dip other things in it tomorrow. I do think this makes a HUGE amount of dip. For individual servings, more like 12 or 14. It would be nice in the summer time since it is so light.
- 1 container cool whip ultra light whipped topping
- 1 1⁄3-1 1⁄2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- nectarine (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together topping and yogurt, serve with cut up fruit.
- Serve as a fruit platter, with a bowl of dip at the side, or as individual serving, fruit cups, with a generous dollop of the dip on top.
- To make your own, substitute plain fat free yogurt and add vanilla to taste.