Recipe by Jainene
I can't have ranch or bleu cheese dressing anymore (I'm off cheese), so this is my substitute! Sharp, spicy, and creamy, it completely satisfies my cravings. I love to use it on cucumber/tomato salads or to dip chicken nuggets in!
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix half and half and plain yogurt until smooth. It should be pourable, but still thick.
- Mix in garlic and onion powders.
- Mix in Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Pour over a salad or use with veggies or whatever you want! Substitute whatever seasonings you want. You can also substitute water for the half and half, although it won't be as creamy.