- 2 (14 ounce) cans Swanson chicken broth
- 5 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream or 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 dash pepper (generous dash)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broth and potatoes in a saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, reserving broth.
- Mash potatoes with 1/4 cup broth, cream, butter and pepper.
- Add additional broth if needed, until desired consistency.