- 2 (6 ounce) cans low-sodium tuna in water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 8 slices tomatoes
- alfalfa sprout
- 8 slices whole grain bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tuna using a strainer and cheesecloth. Make sure all excess liquid is drained. Place in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix Mayo and Bragg's together, add to tuna.
- Add veggies, and combine well with fork.
- Place on bread, top with sprouts, lettuce and tomato.
- note: if you don't have Bragg's liquid Aminos, soy sauce or tamari will suffice.