Recipe by CHEF GRPA
From BUMBLE BEE its a salad its a sandwiches and it is Good !!!! NO COOKING !!
Top Review by lauralie41
I made a salad with romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and then topped with the tuna salad and a bit of italian dressing. Liked the way the tuna salad was more compact with the bread crumbs. Very tasty! Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef - Fall 2012.
- 1 (9 ounce) canbumble bee tuna in vegetable oil or 1 (9 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- granulated garlic
- black salt
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped nicely
- 1 small diced white onion
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 slices bread or 2 pita breads
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tuna with dry spices
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix in mayonnaise and mustard.
- Mix in celery and bread crumbs until well mixed.
- Add in diced onion and mix well.
- Add to bread as sandwich filling or stuff into pita.
- Also good on top of a crisp lettuce bed salad with parsley sprinkled on top.