Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I started out making a snack mix with just a few items but my daughters kept adding more stuff. This was the final result.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate turtle Chex mix
- 1⁄2 cup caramel Chex cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel stick
- 1⁄2 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup gummy bears
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup caramel corn
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon goldfish graham snacks
- 1⁄2 cup caramel, bites
- 1⁄2 cup butter toffee peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup miniature Oreo cookie
- 1⁄2 cup candy corn
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel rings
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon red cinnamon candies
- Mix all together in a large bowl. Store in an airtight container.
Made it for a scrapbooking weekend. Fun snack food for adults as well as children!
Haven't made this yet, but can't wait to try it. This expansion of an already great idea is so cool & would make a great food gift, esp for a family with little mouths to please. My kudos to your daughter for a winner of an idea.