Sue Lau's Note:
This game day sandwich weighs in at over 6 pounds and feeds 8 people. Have plenty ready for your Superbowl crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise (1 pound loaf)
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb sliced honey ham deli meat
- 1 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1 lb sliced cotto salami or 1 lb hard salami (or mixed)
- 1 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb sliced swiss cheese
- 1 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 2 -3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 -3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 ounce) can pitted black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 cup banana pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1Mix together butter and garlic until smooth.
- 2Spread butter generously on split bread halves, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- 3Bake at 425F until cheese is lightly golden and remove from oven.
- 4Build layers of meat and cheese on bread.
- 5Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives.
- 6onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and banana peppers.
- 7Top with upper layer of bread and press down gently.
- 8Slice into 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Super Bowl Sub Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1323.2
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 193.8 mg
- Sodium 2876.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 78.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey ham deli meat