Ultimate Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix your chicken and 2 cups of your cheese with enough of your sauce to make it moist.
- Spoon part of the mixture equally down the middle of a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and place it in a 13"x 9" glass baking dish seam side down.
- Repeat with tortillas and mixture until the dish is full.
- Pour your remaining sauce mixture over the enchiladas and top with your remaining cheese.
- Bake this at 350º for approximately 30 minutes depending on your oven.