Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Uber easy. A new twist on an old favorite. Hot and rich smoked salmon artichoke dip is great on crackers, sourdough bread, celery, pita chips and just about anything you can think of. Made with lightened ingredients. You can use full fat if you want the added richness, but if you follow the recipe you will never miss the added calories. Use wild Alaska salmon if you can get it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and Tobasco in a bowl with a spatula.
- Gently add smoked salmon and artichoke hearts.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to an 8 X 8 baking pan, or similar casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with a little extra Parmesan cheese.
- Bake on middle rack 30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.