1/1 Photo of Ultimate Shrimp Scampi Linguini
This is a super simple recipe for shrimp scampi. Such a rich and elegant dish! For the white wine, I would recommend a Pinot Grigio. This is my take on a Tyler Florence recipe from Tyler's Ultimate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine, cooked and reserve 1 cup cooking liquid
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Saute garlic, shallots and red pepper flakes in 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- 2Add shrimp to skillet, cooking until pink about 2-3 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan.
- 3Add wine and lemon juice to skillet. When mixture comes to a boil, add 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter melts, return shrimp to pan and add parsley, cooked pasta and 1 cup pasta cooking liquid. Toss to combine.
- 4To be extra fancy: drizzle a little more olive oil over finished dish!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Shrimp Scampi Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.8
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.4 mg
- Sodium 1336.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.9 g