1/3 Photos of Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
On my "must try" list. From the current issue of "Taste of Home." Credit for this goes to Glenda Malan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a shallow 1-1/2 quart baking dish with the butter; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, combine cream, milk, salt, pepper and garlic.
- 3cook just until bubbles begin to form around sides of pan.
- 4Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- 5Peel and thinly slice the potatoes; pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Layer half of the potatoes in prepared baking dish; top with half of the cream mixture and half of the cheeses.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 55-65 minutes or until poatotes are tender.
- 9Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 526.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g