Chef #1802585519's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a recipe I created for my kids who love sausage and fried potatoes with their eggs in the morning for breakfast. They loved this and ask me all the time to prepare it for them! As a addition I will add shredded cheddar cheese sometimes for the cheese lovers in my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl combine eggs and milk and mix well till all incorperated set aside.
- 2In large skillet brown sausage with diced pepper till browned drain well reserving some fat and sett aside.
- 3In same skillet with reserved fat from sausage cook potatoes till just starting to brown.
- 4take reserved sausage mix and add to potatoes and stir all together till well incorperated.
- 5Put sausage and potato mix in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Pour egg mix over potato and sausage.
- 7Bake in a 400 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till eggs are cooked through and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Sausage Breakfast Cassarole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 375.5 mg
- Sodium 694.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion