Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderfully flavorful recipe - I always have a batch in the fridge. Good on any mixed salad. Pairs well with tomato salads.
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon sweet red pepper, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (or other milder oil)
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour into bottle. Allow 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Shake again before serving.
- Due to nature of olive oil, it will eventually solidify under refrigeration. If this occurs bring to room temperature. If you do not like olive oil, feel free to substitute any other suitable oil.