Recipe by Hadice
I conjured this up after buying new work shoes that made my feet stink to high heaven. This little gem also softens your feet AND helps you relax. Ahh...
Top Review by r.steele79
Oh wow... this is inventive! I don't wanna know how it "tastes"... this little feet-cake... :D I think a real remedy are medical products. For example zederna cedarsoles and so on. But it's pretty good idea! Maybe I will test it. :D
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup baking soda
- 3⁄4-1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 3 quarts hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour salt into a bucket large enough for both of your feet.
- Add just enough hot water to dissolve the salt.
- Add the baking soda to the bucket.
- Add a bit more of the water to help soda dissolve.
- Slowly add the vinegar. It will react with the soda so don't add too quickly.
- Add remaining hot water.
- Soak feet for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse feet with cool water and dry completely.
- Use your favorite foot moisturizer and enjoy your clean smelling feet.